- Posts are driven into the ground about 12”-18” in depth to provide support
- Posts are set at intervals of 10’ apart
- Rolled chain link fencing is tied to the post wit wire at the top, middle and bottom of fencing
- The benefits of In-ground fencing vs. panelized are:
1) provides superior wind stability
2) difficult to move, providing added security
3) ideal for long term fencing projects to avoid multiple trips to re-set fencing
- Additional wind support bracing is available
- Gate panels in various sizes are available to allow flexible access for both people and vehicles. Customized gates available – additional option.
- Standard 6’ height – Additional heights are available if required, please call to inquire
NOTE: 8’ height available – call for inquiry
- Privacy/Windscreen available – additional option.
Dark green is standard color, but screening available in a variety of colors for additional cost.
- Ideal uses include:
- Temporary job site barriers
- Hazardous waste containment
- Special event needs
(Call to inquire about our volume and term length discounts)